King's Daughters' Health is participating in the Southeastern Indiana School Insurance Consortium (SISIC).
Quality healthcare is more convenient and accessible than ever thanks to a unique partnership among four area hospitals. We know how much you value choice and convenience when it comes to your family's health and wellness. That's why the SISIC has expanded providers, locations and hours to better serve you.
SISIC providers with King's Daughters' Health:
Scott Frede, MD, and Hannah Lair, APN
1190 W. Main St., Suite 200
Dawn Meacham, DO (Wednesdays)
Kayla Meister, APN (Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays)
206 W. Tyson St.
Hospitals and Health Systems
Additional hospitals/health systems include:
For a complete list of participating providers, please use the links above to visit providers with Dearborn County Hospital, Margaret Mary Health and Rush Memorial Hospital.
These hospitals have joined together to offer an innovative, regional network of providers and services for the over 1,700 consortium members employed by 12 school districts in southeastern Indiana. This new model, developed exclusively for SISIC members, offers the following advantages:
- Personal preference: Members choose their own primary care physicians.
- Convenience: 23 locations close to where you live or work.
- Flexibility: Full-time providers with more appointment times that better fit your busy schedules.
- Continuity: Stable network of qualified providers using electronic medical records eliminates fragmented care.
The SISIC health plan allows members to access ANY provider and ANY location in the network. All you need to do is present your current insurance card when registering for a visit. The SISIC star symbol on your card shows you are entitled to free primary, acute and chronic services, including:
- Sick-care visits.
- Treatment of most chronic conditions.
- Disease prevention.
- Prescription management.
- Annual wellness visits.
- Routine screenings.
- Patient education and counseling.
- Sports physicals.
- Lab testing.